We are seeking a Senior Mobile Engineer to help build out our new mobile application offering (React Native). You will help build out new mobile access points in React Native. This is a greenfield development opportunity to build and augment well-designed, highly performant mobile apps that support complex healthcare business rules.
Who do we need?
5 to 7 years of experience Designing and Developing cross platform mobile apps using React Native for iOS, Android on Phones and Tablets.
- Senior React Native developer who can pro-actively suggest solutions in React Native UI frameworks, backend mobile databases, background jobs, Authentication against Azure AD and mentor our developers to deliver the Prakhya’s mobile app
- Experience designing mobile apps for Offline first approach so that the app works with no internet and also works fine with low bandwidth networks. Experience to make sure the app works seamlessly irrespective of the connection without user intervention.
- Experience in implementation Component Patterns in React Native Project.
- Experience with Mobile databases like SQL Lite and Realm.IO
- Experience with functionality to synch mobile data to 3rd party Cloud databases like Azure SQL, AWS etc.
- Experience Authenticating the mobile app with Azure Active Directory with persistent tokens so that users don't have to frequently login
- Experience with calling 3rd party APIs for data transfer in/out of the mobile app
- Providing best practice and recommendation on managing React Native Code for web, iOS, and Android on GitHub and/DevOps.
- Experience with selecting appropriate react native packages on projects that are well documented, tested in the React Native Community, and stable to build future functionality.
- Experience in Material UI for Mobile Development and best practices on building compartmentalized components for junior developers to reused.
- Mentoring other developers on best practices, code patterns, and building a solid, stable, and consistent code by building specific components for UI, APIs, and other services.
- Understanding the limitations of React Native and being able to recommend alternative solutions on how to build functionality on React Native to address shortfalls.
- Building a codebase that minimizes extra dependencies between iOS and Android.
- Should be able to showcase Samples of React Native Apps displaying expertise in usability, ease of use, and well design.
What will you do?
- Work directly with Product Management to define, architect, and build experiences.
- Product roadmaps are a team sport at our company, so it is important to be a team player.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager to produce wireframe mock-ups. You will then attend usability sessions to refine workflows, get buy-ins, and progress to full implementation.
- Ensure proper instrumentation to track user behavior and produce automated tests.
In addition to these requirements, we will send you a questionnaire link after we receive your application. You can expect this to take no more than 30mins to complete. We will reach out to you after we receive your submit form.
Join us and help our country to operate in real-time to create a social impact with advanced technology in Healthcare systems.